HCESC Tech Academy 2013 @Loveland Schools
Thank you to Loveland City Schools, the Technology Assitance Group of HCESC, Milton Chen, and all who attended the 2013 HCESC Tech Academy for making the day a great success!
Certificates of participation will be available to download soon. You will be notified via email when we have logged your attendance.
Event Site: (latest updates, session descriptions, and lunch information)
Loveland Middle School - 801 S Lebanon Rd Loveland, OH 45140. Parking information available at http://sites.google.com/site/hcescta/about.
CEU and Grad Credit Options:
Option for graduate credit available through Ashland University with additional work - details at event. 6 contact hours available.
Day of Event Details:
- Many sessions will have online resources so please feel free to bring a laptop, iPad, or other device. Loveland has a guest network available. Look for "LovePublic" in your wireless settings on Thursday.
- Check-in begins at 7:45am with a continental breakfast.
- Parking: All attendees are asked to park behind Loveland Middle School. The address is 801 S Lebanon Rd, Loveland, OH 45140. You will enter through the back doors near at the Cafetorium. More information available at http://sites.google.com/site/hcescta/about.
- Lunch is on your own beginning at 11:00am. Check our event site for places to eat at http://sites.google.com/site/hcescta/lunch.
- On Twitter? Tweet with us at http://twitter.com/hcesctech and use the hashtag #hcescta.
- For a complete online program, go to http://sites.google.com/site/hcescta/.
For More Information:
Contact us at 513-674-4205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.