Instructional Technology Leadership & Administration
HCESC TAG consultants can assist with planning the vision for technology use in your district as well as support other administrative tasks related to technology and instruction. We have experience in the creation of short and long range professional development plans, administration of technology services, and organizing district initiatives.
Consultants offer demonstrations, coaching, and planning. A few of our offerings include:
- Working with students, teachers, office staff, and administrators to use the latest technology tools and hardware
- Developing contemporary learning environments
- Conducting instructional technology assessments and audits
- Working with and developing content for your learning content management systems
- Developing instructional technology strategies that include the latest web-based technologies (Google, Office 365)