Hamilton County ESC can support your students with disabilities who are working on job and employment skills. Job Trainers will work with your Work Study/Transition Coordinator to support students in job placements within the community.
Our Job Trainers:
- Accompany students to jobs/work settings (they can provide transportation at the district’s request)
- Work with the student to meet employer’s expectations
- Help students develop work skills and social skills needed for employment after graduation
- Serve as a liaison between supervisors on the job, student and school team
- Collaborate with school teams to help meet IEP goals and gather data to support goal attainment
Lauren Brown, 513.674.4310