Resident Educator Coordination
The HCESC Coordinator will meet with the district representative to identify the mentor pool for both new and returning teachers. This coordinator will also assign mentors for years one and two along with registering them with CORE.
The Hamilton County Coordinator will:
- communicate all training dates to the new mentors
- provide orientation sessions to introduce any program updates/revisions
- provide professional development
- monitor Resident Educator and mentor progress
- communicate updates and reminders to all Resident Educators and Mentors