Unified Purchasing Cooperative
The Unified Purchasing Cooperative is a council of government comprised of 58 public school districts and nearly 90 non-public schools in Brown, Butler, Clermont, Hamilton (OH); Boone, Campbell, Kenton (KY); Dearborn, Ohio, Ripley (IN) counties; four Educational Service Centers, two Head Start Programs, two MRDD’s and the Diocese of Covington.
Unified Purchasing Cooperative is able to attain the best pricing on quality goods and services by leveraging the aggregate requirements of its members and using the competitive bidding process.
- Provide contracts for products and services that consistently exceed member requirements by never sacrificing "best value" for "low bid"
- Make the Unified Purchasing Cooperative an invaluable procurement tool for all members, from the smallest school to the largest district
- Listen to members and treat them with professionalism and respect
- Continuously explore the opportunity to offer contracts for new products and services that enhance membership
- Save members money by offering quality products and services at the best prices available
- Provide in-house services that enable members' staff to be utilized more effectively and efficiently